Mom Jeans And Vans: A Different Take On The Huge Trend



Mom jeans and vans. Normally I don't like how these look together because, well, everyone is wearing this combo. But, with my customised vans and my mom jeans that I've sharpie'd all my favourite song lyrics and my close friends' favourite quotes on, it felt a little more creative. I paired it with long stripy socks and an oversized bell sleeve baby blue jumper. I tucked the jumper in because it looked more flattering. I added a brown leather belt for a vintage feel, and to add some contrast from the mass of blue. 

Molly xox 

Jumper- Primark
Mom jeans- Primark (featuring my messy scrawls)
Shoes- Vans (hand painted by yours truly)
Socks- Accsessorize 
Belt- absolutely no idea, my mum gave it to me

Special thanks to Belle for taking the photos for me :)






Comments

Popular Posts