Camouflage And Crop Tops



Camouflage has been a huge trend this summer, especially on cargo trousers or a military jacket. I bought these camouflage dungarees second hand from my favourite fashion blogger, Olivia Frost (Instagram @oliviabynature). I paired them with a bright orange jersey knit crop top for a wow effect. I love how vibrant the orange is against the dark greens! I wore my starry night vans with the outfit. For accessories, (funny, i've never really been one for accessories, but I'm getting into them now!) I wore a paisley bandana and large gold hoop earrings.
To finish the look I put on a layer of extra shine lipgloss.

Molly xox

Orange Crop Top- Cotton on 
Camouflage Dungarees- Lazy Oaf 
Hand painted shoes (I painted them!)- Vans 
Bandana- Primark
Hoop earrings- Primark 
Lip gloss- Hollister 







Comments

Popular Posts