Kimonos Are A Keep




Kimonos are a firm staple in my wardrobe. I have one I made from an oversized scarf from Primark and this beautiful practically antique one from Japan in the 20s. My great grandmother had it handmade for her while she was in Japan, and since then it's been handed down mother to daughter. I wore it with a black vest top and skinny jeans, mainly because I was going to a few modeling meetings in London, and it's required that you wear tight black clothes. I paired a gold lotus-like necklace I made a few years ago (from a kit in a magazine- Mollie Makes, I think!) to tie in with my Japanese feel. I wore a gorgeous green watch with it that I got from New Look on sale for about two pounds. 

Molly xox


Black skinny jeans- Primark
Vest top- Primark 
Combat boots- Dr. Martens 
Kimono- Japan 
Necklace- Handmade by me
Watch- New Look

Special thanks to Bunny from Premier for the polaroids :)







Comments

Popular Posts