Monday 20th May




Hey Guys! 

Not so recently I bought these awesome cargo trousers from The Ragged Priest via Foot Asylum (I ordered them in an XS as they were half price... mistake). Turns out the leg length was perfect for my giraffe-like height however the waist and hips didn't even fit a 10-year-old (tested, trust me). I figured it was cheaper to extend the waist and hips by adding a small amount of fabric along the sides than to send them back. Plus I had already fallen in love with them. I bought some camouflage canvas from my local fabric store, and after a few hours of sewing... voila! All fixed. Totally worth it. I paired them with my favourite jumper (my motivational jumper, 'Believe' emblazoned in bright orange) and my painted vans.

Thanks for reading! 

Molly xoxo

Ig @mollysavestheday



Comments

Popular Posts