Double Denim: Dare To Wear It


There are lots of mixed ideas on double denim, but in my opinion, the best way to pull it off is to dare to wear it. Dare to wear it with pride. For my take on this 80s smash hit, I wore an oversized fleecy denim jacket from Primark, a bold red and white graphic tee (also from Primark) and paper-bag waist patchwork trousers from Zara. I paired my favorite pair of black Dr. Martens, to add even more rebellion to the outfit. I added a pair of yellow aviators to contrast with the blue, and to add a vintage aesthetic. 
In every wardrobe, I feel an oversized denim jacket is a complete necessity as it goes with so many different outfits. I particularly love this one because of the fleecy interior, perfect for autumn and winter! 

Molly xox

Denim Jacket- Primark 
Patchwork jeans- Zara
Combat boots- Dr. Martens 
Graphic tee- Primark 
Aviators- Primark 

Special thanks to Daisy for taking the photos :)







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts